Our goal at SES is to think and function holistically when engaging in an infrastructure design, build project. Understanding the operational impacts of poor design decisions early on in the development life-cycle is critical to the success of an infrastructure build effort. Our infrastructure architects understand operations implicitly and can help avoid the downstream pitfalls of poor design decisions. The operational expertise we bring will carry forward throughout the entire design/build process and even further into systems integration, system test, and operations phases.
Our design-build process will allow our customers to take advantage of the lessons SES has learned from our 15+ years of experience in building complex infrastructures for mission critical programs:
1. Understand the Requirements and SLAs
2. Design the Solution Accordingly
3. Build and Integrate the Solution
4. Test the Solution and Operational Integration
5. Conduct Operational Support
6. Continually Measure and Improve the Solution